Tuesday, November 19, 2013

04.08 Free Choice Blog

In chapter 3 the love continues between clea and sage. I’m freaking out because sage begins to impress her and she wants to fight the urge to love him but she can’t. Sage is trying to control himself because he wants to be with her. They both don’t know that they are inlove with eachother and think they can hide it. Clea tries to get away from sage but some how they always meet eachother again. I began to realize that the reason why she felt as if shes known him her whole lifeis because they’ve known eachother in pasts life… I believe that the authors intent was to give suspense because I was literally trying to read as fast as I could to finish the chapter and I want to keep reading but I had to stop myself. I really liked that feeling though and many books cant do that to me but this one has me star struck and I love it. To me the author is using a sequencial pattern because she goes in order of the day and how everything went.

No comments:

Post a Comment